At your first appointment be sure to provide your email address so you
can have access to the Client portal.
Use your portal to self schedule with your provider, review and sign your treatment plan, receive handouts from your provider or have your virtual session.
How to get your Intake paperwork and portal access:
1. Email a picture of your ID to email@example.com
2. Email front and back of your insurance card (if applicable) to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Provide a brief description of why you are seeking services in your email
How to get your first Appointment:
1. New Clients must have all intake forms completed
2. Must have provided insurance information and ID if applicable
When can I self-schedule?
Current Clients can schedule anytime with their client portal.
New clients are allowed to self schedule once all of the intake documents are in. If new clients schedule prior to having all documents in, your paperwork must be in 48 hours before your scheduled appointment Or you will be asked to reschedule
What happens if I forget my password or log in information?
No worries if you forget your password to access, contact our office, send and email or tell your prescriber who can easily reset in seconds. At that time you will get a link sent to your email on file.
Click below to access the client portal: